Dr. Lisa Laya, MD is a infectious disease specialist in Hermitage, TN. Dr. Laya completed a residency at St. Peter's Medical Center, New Brunswick, NJ. She currently practices at Stones River Medical Consultants and is affiliated with Tristar Summit Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Laya is board certified in Infectious Disease.
Spanish, Filipino, English
- Beth Israel Medical Center, New York, NY, Fellowship Hospital
- St. Peter's Medical Center, New Brunswick, NJ, Residency Hospital
- University Of The Philippines, Medical School
- Lutheran Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1991
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Medicaid of Tennessee
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Signature Health Alliance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Laya?
Everything she told me was true. The blood draw was exceptional, completely painless. After 7 other doctors, Dr. Laya helped me. She found 2 bands of active Lymes. The antibiotics helped me greatly after the second round, I did feel cured but my symptoms return over time. I believe Lymes is like parasites that have to be eliminated every 90 days or eventually, a person has to take the antibiotics again. Dr. Laya listened to me at length so there is a little wait time. I recommend her.
- Tristar Summit Medical Center
- Tennova Healthcare-lebanon
- Tristar Hendersonville Medical Center
- Tristar Skyline Medical Center