Dr. Guerra has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Lisa Guerra, MD is a general surgery specialist in Orange, CA. Dr. Guerra completed a residency at University Of Illinois At Chicago Med Center. She currently practices at Breast Care Center of Orange and is affiliated with Hoag Hospital Newport Beach. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Guerra is board certified in General Surgery.
- Usc/Norris Comprehensive Cancer Center and Lac/Usc Med Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2008
- University Of Illinois At Chicago Med Center, Residency Hospital — 2006
- University Of Illinois College Of Medicine Chicago, Medical School — 2006
- University of IL Medical Center at Chicago, Internship Hospital — 2002
- University Of Illinois At Chicago, Undergraduate School — 2001
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- HealthSmart - Interplan Health Group
- Principal Financial Group
- Principal Life
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Guerra?
Dr. Guerra was referred to me by my Oncologist. I really like the time she spent with me explaining my breast cancer and options. I was very comfortable talking to her. She is very kind and knowledgeable.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Lisa Guerra, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Guerra's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Guerra accepts your insurance.
Dr. Guerra frequently treats Ductal Carcinoma in Situ, Capsular Contracture of Breast Implant, and Breast Cancer.
Dr. Guerra's office is located at 230 S Main St Ste 100, Orange, CA 92868. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Hoag Hospital Newport Beach