Dr. Corkins has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Lisa Corkins, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Quincy, MA. Dr. Corkins completed a residency at Wake Forest University Med. She currently practices at Boston Children's Hospital Physicians. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Corkins is board certified in Pediatrics.
- Wake Forest University Med, Residency Hospital
- Suny Upstate Medical University (Syracuse), Medical School — 2000
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Boston Children's Hospital Physicians
Crown Colony Pediatrics500 Congress St Ste 1f, Quincy, MA 02169 Existing Patients: (617) 471-3411
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Corkins?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Corkins accepts your insurance.
Dr. Corkins frequently treats Immunization Administration, Abdominal Pain, and Acute Laryngitis.
Dr. Corkins' office is located at 500 Congress St Ste 1f, Quincy, MA 02169. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.