Dr. Lisa Roth, MD is a pediatric hematology-oncology specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Roth completed a residency at New York Presbyterian Hospital-Weill Cornell Medical Center. She currently practices at Division of Pediatric Hematology/Oncology and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
Division of Pediatric Hematology/Oncology
Pediatric Hematology/Oncology525 E 68th St, New York, NY 10065 Call
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2011
- New York Presbyterian Hospital-Weill Cornell Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2011
- New York Presbyterian Hospital-Weill Cornell Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2008
- New York University, Medical School — 2005
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Roth?
Dr. Roth is the best. I highly recommend her. She is professional, compassionate, kind, smart, understanding, funny, comforting and one of the top in her field. She saved my life.
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center