Dr. Duhaime has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Lisa Duhaime, MD is a hematology specialist in Dalton, GA. Dr. Duhaime completed a residency at Henry Ford Hospital. She currently practices at Hamilton Medical Center and is affiliated with Holmes Regional Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Duhaime is board certified in Hematology.
- Lakeland Reg Cancer Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- H Lee Moffit Can Ctr/U Sth FL, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- Henry Ford Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2001
- Henry Ford Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1999
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health First Health Plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Hamilton Medical Center1200 Memorial Dr, Dalton, GA 30720 Existing Patients: (706) 217-1088
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Duhaime?
Dr.Lisa Duhaime saved my life 18 years ago as I had Stage 4 NHL with 25% in my bone marrow. Then I recurved 9 months of chemotherapy with 6 treatments of Rituxin. I would not haves lived 6 months without Dr. Lisa Duhaime . Thank you so very much .
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Lisa Duhaime, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Duhaime's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Duhaime accepts your insurance.
Dr. Duhaime frequently treats Lung Cancer, Anemia, and Secondary Malignancies.
Dr. Duhaime's office is located at 1200 Memorial Dr, Dalton, GA 30720. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Duhaime speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Holmes Regional Medical Center
- Melbourne Regional Medical Center
- Palm Bay Hospital
- Rockledge Regional Medical Center
- Viera Hospital