Dr. Chuang has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Linus Chuang, MD is a gynecologic surgery specialist in Danbury, CT. Dr. Chuang completed a residency at Flushing Hosp & Med Ctr. He currently practices at Danbury Hospital and is affiliated with Danbury Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Univ of Tex MD Anderson Cancer Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- Flushing Hosp & Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1990
- Brigham and Womens Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1986
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Chuang?
A very knowledgeable, skilled surgeon who is highly specialized in gynecological oncology. He is also kind, caring, & compassionate. If you have him as a surgeon you are in the best hands!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Linus Chuang, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Chuang's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Chuang accepts your insurance.
Dr. Chuang frequently treats Gynecologic Neoplasms.
Dr. Chuang's office is located at 24 Hospital Ave, Danbury, CT 06810. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Chuang speaks Chinese and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Danbury Hospital
- Norwalk Hospital