Dr. Chap has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Linnea Chap, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Beverly Hills, CA. Dr. Chap completed a residency at Northwestern Memorial Hospital. She currently practices at Beverly Hills Cancer Center and is affiliated with Cedars - Sinai Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University of California-Los Angeles, Fellowship Hospital
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1991
- University of Chicago School of Medicine, Medical School — 1988
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Beverly Hills Cancer Center8900 Wilshire Blvd, Beverly Hills, CA 90211 Existing Patients: (310) 432-8900
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Chap?
Dr. Chap is an extraordinary doctor.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Linnea Chap, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Chap's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Chap accepts your insurance.
Dr. Chap frequently treats Breast Cancer, Ductal Carcinoma in Situ, and Erythropoietin Test.
Dr. Chap's office is located at 8900 Wilshire Blvd, Beverly Hills, CA 90211. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Chap speaks Chinese, Mandarin and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Cedars - Sinai Medical Center