Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (813) 513-0589, and for other questions, call (813) 844-7473.
Dr. Lindsay Wiles, MD
New Patient(813) 967-8238
Dr. Lindsay Wiles, MD is a family medicine specialist in Tampa, FL. Dr. Wiles completed a residency at Self Regional Hosp. She currently practices at TGH + USF Health Bariatric Center and is affiliated with Tampa General Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
TGH + USF Health Bariatric Center
Tgh Usf Health Bariatric Center5 Tampa General Cir Ste 410, Tampa, FL 33606 Call
- Self Regional Hosp, Residency Hospital — 2006
- University of Missouri School of Medicine - Columbia, Medical School — 2003
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Employers Health Network
- Evolutions Healthcare Systems
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Freedom Health
- Hillsborough County-Health Care Plan
- Magellan Complete Care
- Manatee YourChoice Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Optimum HealthCare
- Simply Healthcare
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Sunshine Health
- United Healthcare Community Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wiles?
Dr. Wiles is the absolute best Dr. I have ever seen. I called today to make an appointment with her and they told me she was no longer at the office and they were not sure where she went. I am completely devastated!!!!
- Tampa General Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Wiles has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Wiles accepts your insurance.
Dr. Wiles frequently treats Pollen Allergy, Migraine, and Allergic Rhinitis.
Dr. Wiles' office is located at 5 Tampa General Cir Ste 410, Tampa, FL 33606. Find other locations and directions.