Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Zamvil accepts your insurance.
Dr. Linda Zamvil, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Morrisville, VT. Dr. Zamvil completed a residency at Massachusetts General Hospital. She currently practices at Lamoille Health Behavioral Health and Wellness Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Zamvil is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1987
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1984
- University of Cincinnati College of Medicine, Medical School — 1983
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Lamoille Health Behavioral Health and Wellness Center607 Washington Hwy, Morrisville, VT 05661 Existing Patients: (802) 888-8320
Behavioral Health & Wellness
Behavioral Medicine65 Northgate Plz Ste 11, Morrisville, VT 05661 Existing Patients: (802) 888-8320
Massachusetts General Hospital
Massachusetts General Hospital55 Fruit St, Boston, MA 02114 Existing Patients: (617) 724-5600
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Zamvil?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Zamvil frequently treats Neurodevelopmental Disorders, Psychotic Disorders, and Addiction & Substance Abuse.
Dr. Zamvil's office is located at 607 Washington Hwy, Morrisville, VT 05661. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Zamvil has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.