Dr. Belhorn has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Linda Belhorn, MD is a rheumatology specialist in Durham, NC. Dr. Belhorn completed a residency at University of Alabama at Birmingham. She currently practices at EmergeOrtho and is affiliated with Duke Regional Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University Of Cincinnati Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- University of Alabama at Birmingham, Residency Hospital — 1990
- University Of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1987
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Undergraduate School
- American Republic
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Universal American
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Belhorn?
Very through, always concerned about my health!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Linda Belhorn, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Belhorn's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Belhorn accepts your insurance.
Dr. Belhorn frequently treats Osteoporosis & Screening.
Dr. Belhorn's office is located at 120 William Penn Plz, Durham, NC 27704. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Duke Regional Hospital
- North Carolina Specialty Hospital
EmergeOrtho120 William Penn Plz, Durham, NC 27704 (919) 220-5255
Chapel Hill100 Perkins Dr, Chapel Hill, NC 27514 (919) 942-3171