Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Forsythe accepts your insurance.
Dr. Linda Forsythe, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Sudbury, MA. Dr. Forsythe completed a residency at Ma Genl Hospital. She currently practices at Hallowell Center and is affiliated with Massachusetts General Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Forsythe is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Ma Genl Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Hospital Of The University Of Pa, Internship Hospital
- University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1989
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Hallowell Center144 N Rd Ste 2450, Sudbury, MA 01776 Existing Patients: (978) 287-0810
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Forsythe?
Dr. Forsythe is an amazing doctor. Not only is she amazing when comes to treating her patients, Dr. Forsythe is not one of those doctors that does not look at her clock. She is very experienced and very well trained. Dr. Forsythe takes her time with each of her patients and makes sure to be on speed dial whenever her patients need her outside of the office. Overall she has been the best doctor I have ever been to. If you ever want a doctor that actually cares and helps, Dr.Forsythe is the one.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Forsythe frequently treats ADHD and-or ADD, Anxiety, and Bipolar Disorder.
Dr. Forsythe's office is located at 144 N Rd Ste 2450, Sudbury, MA 01776. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Forsythe has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Massachusetts General Hospital