Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Linda Backup, MD is a cardiology specialist in Longmont, CO. Dr. Backup completed a residency at U Oreg. She currently practices at Longmont Clinic and is affiliated with Longmont United Hospital. Dr. Backup is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- University of Colorado, Fellowship Hospital — 1979
- U Oreg, Residency Hospital — 1977
- U Oreg, Internship Hospital — 1975
- University of Washington School of Medicine, Medical School — 1974
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Longmont Clinic1925 Mountain View Ave, Longmont, CO 80501 Existing Patients: (303) 776-1234
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Backup?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Backup frequently treats Coronary Artery Disease (CAD), Heart Disease, and Congenital Heart Disease.
Dr. Backup's office is located at 1925 Mountain View Ave, Longmont, CO 80501. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Backup has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Longmont United Hospital
- Medical Center Of The Rockies