Click here to compare with other Allergy & Immunology Specialists.
Dr. Lily Hwang, MD is a allergy & immunology specialist in Lawrenceville, GA. Dr. Hwang completed a residency at Michigan State University/Kalamazoo Center For Med Studies. She currently practices at ATLANTA ALLERGY AND ASTHMA and is affiliated with Children's Healthcare of Atlanta at Egleston. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hwang is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- Rush University Med Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- Michigan State University/Kalamazoo Center For Med Studies, Residency Hospital — 2007
- Michigan State University/Kalamazoo Center For Med Studies, Internship Hospital — 2004
- University Of Tennessee, Undergraduate School — 1998
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Kaiser Permanente
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hwang?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Hwang has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Hwang frequently treats Environmental Allergies.
Dr. Hwang's office is located at 600 Professional Dr Ste 210, Lawrenceville, GA 30046. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Hwang speaks Spanish, Chinese, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Children's Healthcare of Atlanta at Egleston
- Piedmont Fayette Hospital
- Southern Regional Medical Center