Dr. Massoumi has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Lila Massoumi, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Bingham Farms, MI. Dr. Massoumi completed a residency at Henry Ford Hospital. She currently practices at Michigan Integrative Holistic Psychiatry (mihp). She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Massoumi is board certified in Integrative Medicine.
- American Board Of Integrative Holistic Medicine (Abihm), Other Education — 2010
- Henry Ford Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2006
- Henry Ford Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2003
- George Washington University / School of Medicine And Health Sciences, Medical School — 2002
- Duke University, Undergraduate School — 1996
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Massoumi?
I feel blessed to have Dr. Massoumi as my psychologist. She is knowledgeable, compassionate, and wonderful physician. Rose
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Lila Massoumi, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Massoumi's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Massoumi accepts your insurance.
Dr. Massoumi frequently treats Dementia or Depression Screening, Psychological Evaluations Prior to Bariatric Surgery , and Psychological Evaluation.
Dr. Massoumi's office is located at 30300 Telegraph Rd Ste 310, Bingham Farms, MI 48025. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.