Dr. Osbern has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Lida Osbern, MD is a pulmonologist in Lawrence, KS. Dr. Osbern completed a residency at University of Kansas Hospital. She currently practices at Reed Medical Group Mdvip Affiliate Corp. and is affiliated with Lawrence Memorial Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Osbern is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- University of Utah, Fellowship Hospital — 1982
- University of Kansas Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1980
- University of Kansas School of Medicine, Medical School — 1977
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Reed Medical Group Mdvip Affiliate Corp.404 Maine St, Lawrence, KS 66044 Existing Patients: (785) 842-3635
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Osbern?
Dr. Osbern was my husband's pulmonology doctor for five and one-half years for interstitial pulmonary fibrosis. He passed on October, 2016. She is one of the most caring, compassionate doctors I have ever known. She is highly competent and her staff is friendly and caring as well. I would highly recommend her to anyone who is having any type of respiratory issues. She is the best!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Osbern accepts your insurance.
Dr. Osbern frequently treats Obstructive Lung Disease and Sleep Apnea.
Dr. Osbern's office is located at 404 Maine St, Lawrence, KS 66044. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Lawrence Memorial Hospital