Call (212) 582-3422 to make an appointment as a new patient, or (212) 746-1500 for existing patients or other inquiries. Click here for more information.
Dr. Lester Blair, MD
New Patient(212) 256-9597
Dr. Lester Blair, MD is a cardiovascular & pulmonary disease specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Blair completed a residency at New York Presbyterian Hospital. and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian Lower Manhattan Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Blair is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Bellevue Hospital Center Ny University, Fellowship Hospital — 1979
- New York Presbyterian Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1977
- New York-Presbyterian Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1975
- Affinity Health Plan
- Amida Care
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- Oxford Health Plans
- POMCO Group
- VNS Choice
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Blair?
Doctor who is obviously caring and listens to his patients. I was very impressed with the care and attention received from this seemingly excel doctor. Blessed to have found him,
- NewYork-Presbyterian Lower Manhattan Hospital
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Blair has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Lester Blair, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Blair's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Blair accepts your insurance.
Dr. Blair frequently treats COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease), Asthma, and Sarcoidosis.
Dr. Blair's office is located at 156 William Street, New York, NY 10038. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Blair speaks Chinese and English. View profile to see all.