Dr. Leslie Scherl, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Scherl's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Leslie Scherl, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Scherl completed a residency at Boston Medical Center. She currently practices at East Boston Neighborhd Hlth Ctr. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Scherl is board certified in Pediatrics.
- Boston Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Boston Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1991
- New York U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1990
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
East Boston Neighborhd Hlth Ctr
East Boston Neighborhood Health Center10 Gove St, Boston, MA 02128 Existing Patients: (617) 569-5800
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Scherl?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Scherl accepts your insurance.
Dr. Scherl frequently treats Abdominal Pain, Acute Pharyngitis, and Acute Upper Respiratory Infection.
Dr. Scherl's office is located at 10 Gove St, Boston, MA 02128. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Scherl speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Scherl has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.