Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Prusnofsky accepts your insurance.
Dr. Leslie Prusnofsky, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Somers, NY. Dr. Prusnofsky completed a residency at Ny Hosp-Cornell U Med Ctr. He currently practices at Leslie Prusnofsky, M. D. and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center. Dr. Prusnofsky is board certified in Psychiatry.
- Columbia Univ Coll Of Physicians and Surgeons Center for Psychoanalytic Training and Research, Other Education — 1987
- Ny Hosp-Cornell U Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1981
- Northshore U Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1977
- Columbia University / College of Physicians And Surgeons, Medical School — 1977
Leslie Prusnofsky, M. D.
Lorraine Parker Dc Pllc361 ROUTE 202, Somers, NY 10589 Existing Patients: (914) 631-6880
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Prusnofsky?
Les is a caring and dedicated psychiatrist. He is eminently knowledgeable about the brain and how it works. He is devoted to the total well-being of his patients. He frequently runs behind, but once you are in your session, you know you're getting the best of the best.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Prusnofsky frequently treats Psychological Evaluations Prior to Bariatric Surgery , Dementia or Depression Screening, and Psychiatric Evaluation.
Dr. Prusnofsky's office is located at 361 ROUTE 202, Somers, NY 10589. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Prusnofsky has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center