Dr. Linet has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Les Linet, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Princeton, NJ. Dr. Linet completed a residency at Suny Downstate Med Center. He currently practices at Les Linet, MD. Dr. Linet is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Suny Downstate Med Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1979
- Suny Downstate Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1972
- Long Island College Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1969
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University, Medical School — 1968
- Brooklyn College Of The City University Of New York, Undergraduate School
- We do not accept health insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Linet?
i see dr linet at a clinic and it is a wait time because he takes his time with his patients but defenitly he is worth the wait! He is very smart and doesnt downplay my mental health disorder like previous drs i have seen. Im very happy to have come across him and hope he doesnt leave the location i see him at since its a clinic and drs are always in and out! Great psychatrist an expert in his field of work! thank you dr linet
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Linet accepts your insurance.
Dr. Linet frequently treats Psychiatric Evaluation, Psychiatric Evaluation - Child and Adolescent, and Psychological Evaluations Prior to Bariatric Surgery .
Dr. Linet's office is located at 194 N Harrison St, Princeton, NJ 08540. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.