Dr. Horn has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Leora Horn, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Nashville, TN. Dr. Horn completed a residency at University of Toronto. She currently practices at Vanderbilt University Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Horn is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- University of Toronto, Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- University of Toronto, Residency Hospital — 2005
- University of Toronto, Internship Hospital — 2003
- University of Toronto, Fac Med, Medical School — 2002
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Vanderbilt University Medical Center2220 PIERCE AVE, Nashville, TN 37232 Existing Patients: (615) 936-8422
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Horn?
She is a amazing Doctor! She really cares about people, her patients are not just a number to her! She listens and she takes time to explain Everything. We are blessed to have her as my husband Doctor!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Horn accepts your insurance.
Dr. Horn frequently treats Pancreatic Neoplasms, Pulmonary Neoplasms, and Renal Neoplasms & Resection.
Dr. Horn's office is located at 2220 PIERCE AVE, Nashville, TN 37232. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.