Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Yavorkovsky accepts your insurance.
Dr. Leonid Yavorkovsky, MD is a hematology specialist in San Jose, CA. Dr. Yavorkovsky completed a residency at VA Hosp/NY Univ. He currently practices at Kaiser Permanente. Dr. Yavorkovsky is board certified in Hematology.
- Brooklyn Hospital Center - Downtown Campus, Fellowship Hospital — 2001
- VA Hosp/NY Univ, Residency Hospital — 1998
- Riga City Hosp # 6/Latvian Acad Med, Fellowship Hospital — 1986
- Preili Ctrl Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1981
- Riga Hosp # 1 Riga Med Inst, Internship Hospital — 1978
- U Latvia Riga, Medical School — 1978
- Kaiser Permanente
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Kaiser Permanente270 International Cir, San Jose, CA 95119 Existing Patients: (408) 972-7000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Yavorkovsky?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Yavorkovsky frequently treats Erythropoietin Test, Anemia and Iron Deficiency Screening, and Anemia.
Dr. Yavorkovsky's office is located at 270 International Cir, San Jose, CA 95119. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Yavorkovsky speaks Russian and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Yavorkovsky has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.