Dr. Leonard Bodner, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Bodner's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Leonard Bodner, MD is a vascular & interventional radiology specialist in New Brunswick, NJ. Dr. Bodner completed a residency at Brookdale University Hospital Med Center. He currently practices at University Radiology Group and is affiliated with Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital.
- Brookdale University Hospital Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Montefiore M C H&l Moses Division, Residency Hospital
- New York Medical College, Medical School — 1977
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bodner?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Bodner accepts your insurance.
Dr. Bodner frequently treats Acute Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT), Acute Venous Embolism Thrombosis, and Atherosclerosis.
Dr. Bodner's office is located at 10 Plum St, New Brunswick, NJ 08901. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Bodner has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
University Radiology Group
Ambulatory Surgical Pavilion At Robert Wood Johnson10 Plum St, New Brunswick, NJ 08901 (732) 249-4410