Dr. Leonard Appleman, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Appleman's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Leonard Appleman, MD is a oncology specialist in Pittsburgh, PA. Dr. Appleman completed a residency at 1998. and is affiliated with Saint Clair Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Appleman is board certified in Hematology.
- 1998, Residency Hospital
- Beth Israel Hosp, Residency Hospital
- Dana-Farber/Harvard, Fellowship Hospital — 2001
- New York University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1995
- Princeton U, Undergraduate School — 1988
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Appleman?
I have been to many doctors but none are even close to Dr Appleman. He is very through and very concerned about you as his patient. Make me feel very confident under his care
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Appleman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Appleman frequently treats Renal Neoplasms & Resection.
Dr. Appleman's office is located at 5150 Centre Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15232. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Appleman has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Saint Clair Hospital
- Upmc East
- UPMC Passavant - McCandless
- UPMC Presbyterian
- Upmc Shadyside