Dr. Rappaport has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Leonard Rappaport, MD is a developmental-behavioral pediatric specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Rappaport completed a residency at Childrens Hospital. He currently practices at Developmental Medicine Center and is affiliated with Boston Children's Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Childrens Hospital, Internship Hospital
- Boston Children's Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1989
- Childrens Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1980
- Yale University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1977
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rappaport?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Leonard Rappaport, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Rappaport's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rappaport accepts your insurance.
Dr. Rappaport frequently treats ADHD and-or ADD, Autism, and Autism Spectrum Disorders.
Dr. Rappaport's office is located at 300 Longwood Ave, Boston, MA 02115. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Boston Children's Hospital
Developmental Medicine Center300 Longwood Ave, Boston, MA 02115 Existing Patients: (617) 355-7025