Click here to compare with other Oncology Specialists.
Dr. Leon Dragon, MD is a oncology specialist in Evanston, IL. Dr. Dragon completed a residency at University Of Chicago. He currently practices at DEPARTMENT OF PATHOLOGY-EVANSTON and is affiliated with Evanston Hospital. Dr. Dragon is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1978
- University Of Chicago, Residency Hospital — 1974
- Columbia Presbyterian MC, Residency Hospital — 1973
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia Presbyterian Center, Internship Hospital — 1972
- University Of Illinois College Of Medicine Chicago, Medical School — 1971
- University Of Illinois, Undergraduate School — 1967
Department of Pathology-evanston
Evanston Northwestern Healthcare2650 Ridge Ave, Evanston, IL 60201 Existing Patients: (847) 570-1206
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dragon?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Dragon frequently treats Skin Screenings, Cancer Screening, and Oral Cancer Screening.
Dr. Dragon's office is located at 2650 Ridge Ave, Evanston, IL 60201. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Dragon speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Dragon has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Evanston Hospital
- Glenbrook Hospital
- Highland Park Hospital
- Skokie Hospital