Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Leo Conger, MD
Dr. Leo Conger, MD is
- Brook Army Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1996
- Brook Army Med Center, Internship Hospital — 1985
- Brooke Army Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1985
- Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center School of Medicine, Medical School — 1984
- Texas A&M University / Main Campus, Undergraduate School — 1979
- Brooke Army Med Ctr, Dermatology Usaf Sch Aerospace Med, Aerospace Medicine Brooke Army Med Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year, Residency Hospital
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Evolutions Healthcare Systems
- First Health
- FirstCare Health Plans
- Galaxy Health Network
- Molina Healthcare
- Prime Health Services
- Principal Financial Group
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Provider Select, Inc.
- Scott & White Health Plan
- Three Rivers Provider Network
- USA Managed Care Organization
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Conger?
I have been seeing Dr. Conger 10+ years. He is always interested in his patients, explains procedures well and is aware of the most up to date medical information. Highly recommend.
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Leo Conger, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Conger's profile.
Dr. Conger in specializes in Dermatology. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Conger frequently treats the following conditions: Itchy Skin, Folliculitis and Intertrigo. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Conger's office is located at 1300 E 6th Ave Belton, TX 76513. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Conger provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Leo Conger, MD is affiliated with Adventhealth Central Texas.
Yes, Dr. Leo Conger, MD holds board certification in Aerospace Medicine.
Dr. Leo Conger, MD has a star rating of 4.9/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Adventhealth Central Texas
U.S. Dermatology Partners Belton TX
U.S. Dermatology Partners Belton TX1300 E 6th Ave, Belton, TX 76513 (254) 778-5400