Call (612) 445-8678 to make an appointment. Click here for more information.
Dr. Leiv Takle, MD
Make an Appointment(229) 520-5859
Dr. Leiv Takle, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Griffin, GA. Dr. Takle completed a residency at Emory University Hospital. He currently practices at Takle Eye Group - Griffin - Parent and is affiliated with Wellstar Spalding Regional Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Takle is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Takle Eye Group - Griffin - Parent
Griffin Eye Clinic & Surgeons646 S 8th St, Griffin, GA 30224 Existing Patients: (229) 520-5859
- AUC School of Medicine, Medical School
- Emory University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- Emory University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2006
- Grady Memorial Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2003
- Presbyterian College, Undergraduate School — 1993
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Davis Vision
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Novitas Solutions, Inc.
- Simply Healthcare
- Sunshine Health
- Superior Vision
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Takle?
Dr. Takle is excellent I just had catarac surgery in my left eye. I am reading without glasses. I like all of Dr. Takle's staff. They are polite and thorough. With GOD and Dr. Takle's Skill I am seeing very well.
- Wellstar Spalding Regional Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Leiv Takle, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Takle's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Takle accepts your insurance.
Dr. Takle frequently treats Cataract Removal Surgery, Eyelid Surgery, and Senile Cataracts.
Dr. Takle's office is located at 646 S 8th St, Griffin, GA 30224. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Takle has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.