Dr. Leith Sawalha, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Sawalha's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Leith Sawalha, MD is a critical care medicine specialist in Chandler, AZ. Dr. Sawalha completed a residency at University at Buffalo - State University of New York. He currently practices at BANNER BOSWELL MEDICAL CENTER and is affiliated with Banner Boswell Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sawalha is board certified in Sleep Medicine.
- University at Buffalo - State University of New York, Fellowship Hospital — 2016
- University at Buffalo - State University of New York, Residency Hospital — 2007
- Arizona Foundation
- Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System (AHCCCS)
- Arizona Medical Network
- Banner Health
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Evolutions Healthcare Systems
- Fortified Provider Network
- Galaxy Health Network
- Independent Health
- Prime Health Services
- Private HealthCare Systems
- USA Managed Care Organization
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sawalha?
Thank you for your professional care and amazing staff
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Sawalha accepts your insurance.
Dr. Sawalha frequently treats Sleep Apnea, COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease), and Wheezing.
Dr. Sawalha's office is located at 1405 S Alma School Rd, Chandler, AZ 85286. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Sawalha speaks Arabic and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Sawalha has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Banner Boswell Medical Center