Dr. Leena Ray, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Ray's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Leena Ray, MD is a nephrology specialist in Walnut Creek, CA. Dr. Ray completed a residency at Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital Needham. She currently practices at Diablo Nephrology Medical Group and is affiliated with Contra Costa Regional Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ray is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital Needham, Residency Hospital
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University, Medical School — 1999
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- Western Health Advantage
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Diablo Nephrology Medical Group
Diablo Nephrology Medical Group110 Tampico Ste 200, Walnut Creek, CA 94598 Existing Patients: (925) 944-0351
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ray?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ray accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ray frequently treats Phosphorus Metabolism Disorders, Vitamin D Deficiency, and Mineral Metabolism Disorders.
Dr. Ray's office is located at 110 Tampico Ste 200, Walnut Creek, CA 94598. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ray speaks Chinese and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Ray has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Contra Costa Regional Medical Center
- John Muir Health, Concord Medical Center
- John Muir Health, Walnut Creek Medical Center