Dr. Ettinger has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Lee Ettinger, MD is a cardiovascular & pulmonary disease specialist in Missoula, MT. Dr. Ettinger completed a residency at U So Fla Affil Hosps. He currently practices at Community Physicians Group CPG and is affiliated with Hca Florida Fort Walton-destin Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ettinger is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- U So Fla Affil Hosps, Fellowship Hospital — 1983
- U So Fla Affil Hosps, Residency Hospital — 1981
- U So Fla Affil Hosps, Internship Hospital — 1979
- LSU School of Medicine - New Orleans, Medical School — 1978
- American Enterprise Group
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ettinger?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Lee Ettinger, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Ettinger's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ettinger accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ettinger frequently treats Obstructive Lung Disease and Sleep Apnea.
Dr. Ettinger's office is located at 2831 Fort Missoula Rd Ste 102, Missoula, MT 59804. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Hca Florida Fort Walton-destin Hospital
- Hca Florida Twin Cities Hospital
Community Physicians Group CPG
Diabetes and Endocrinology Assoc2831 Fort Missoula Rd Ste 102, Missoula, MT 59804 (406) 327-3819
Montrose Memorial Hospital
Montrose Memorial Hospital800 S 3rd St, Montrose, CO 81401 (970) 252-2753
Rocky Mountain Neonatology
Community Medical Center Inc.2827 Fort Missoula Rd, Missoula, MT 59804 (406) 327-4086