Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Battle accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lee Battle, MD is a family medicine specialist in Cartersville, GA. Dr. Battle completed a residency at Floyd Medical Center. He currently practices at Lee Battle III MD and is affiliated with Cartersville Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Battle is board certified in Family Practice.
- Floyd Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1980
- Spartanburg Gen Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1978
- Georgia Regents U, Medical College, Medical School — 1977
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Lee Battle III MD
Cartersville Office775 West Ave Ste A, Cartersville, GA 30120 Existing Patients: (470) 315-4689
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Battle?
Dr Battle has been our PCP for 20 years and is simply the best. He is very knowledgeable, thorough, compassionate, patient and kind. He takes time to explain everything to you until you are satisfied. I can't put into words how much he means to us, he is that phenomenal of a Doctor. ??
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Battle frequently treats Anxiety, Tobacco Use Disorder, and Strep Throat.
Dr. Battle's office is located at 775 West Ave Ste A, Cartersville, GA 30120. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Battle has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Cartersville Medical Center