Dr. Laxmi Baxi, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Baxi's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Laxmi Baxi, MD is a maternal-fetal medicine specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Baxi completed a residency at St Peters Med Ctr Rutgers University Nj. She currently practices at Laxmi V Baxi MD and is affiliated with NYU Langone Health Tisch Hospital. Dr. Baxi is board certified in Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Columbia Presbyterian Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1979
- St Peters Med Ctr Rutgers University Nj, Residency Hospital — 1977
- St Peters Med Ctr-Rutgers, Residency Hospital — 1977
- King Edward Memorial Hospital,Bombay,1969, Residency Hospital — 1969
- N Wadia Mat Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1966
- King Edward Meml Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1963
- University of Mumbai/King Edward Memorial Hospital And Seth Gordhandas Sunderdas Medical College, Internship Hospital — 1963
- Bombay University, Undergraduate School — 1958
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Gujarati, Hindi, Marathi, Urdu
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Baxi?
Dr. Baxi is an amazing Doctor and a truly special person. Her knowledge and experience is unmatched by any professional I have ever met. I had 3 complicated, high risk pregnancies with Dr. Baxi and she literally took me under her wings and cared for me like a mother until she saw me through 3 healthy births. She is clear and confident which always put me at ease and at the same time she listened intently to my feelings and concerns. She was always available for my questions and concerns - any time day or night. She has extremely deep experience yet her finger is on the pulse of every new study and technology.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Baxi accepts your insurance.
Dr. Baxi frequently treats Ovarian Cancer Screening, Fetal Cardiac Monitoring, and Coagulation Defects in Pregnancy and Postpartum.
Dr. Baxi's office is located at 302 E 30th St, New York, NY 10016. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Baxi speaks Urdu, Gujarati, and Hindi. View profile to see all.
Dr. Baxi has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- NYU Langone Health Tisch Hospital
Laxmi V Baxi MD
Laxmi V. Baxi, MD302 E 30th St, New York, NY 10016 (917) 414-8418