Dr. Lawrence Zemel, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Zemel's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Lawrence Zemel, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Springfield, MA. Dr. Zemel completed a residency at Buffalo Chldns Hosp. He currently practices at Shriners Hospital for Children. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Zemel is board certified in Pediatrics.
- Boston Chldrn's Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1977
- Tufts New England Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1977
- Buffalo Chldns Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1975
- Buffalo Chldns Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1974
- New York State U, School of Medicine - Buffalo, Medical School — 1973
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Zemel?
Listened to my concerns, explained procedures to my child.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Zemel accepts your insurance.
Dr. Zemel frequently treats Anemia and Iron Deficiency Screening, Arthritis, and Arthritis of the Elbow.
Dr. Zemel's office is located at 516 Carew St, Springfield, MA 01104. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Zemel has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.