Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Tucker accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lawrence Tucker, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Newport Beach, CA. Dr. Tucker completed a residency at UCLA Med Ctr/ UCLA D Geffen School. He currently practices at Counseling For Couples, Families and Children. Dr. Tucker is board certified in Psychiatry.
- Child & Adolescent Fellowship UCLA, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- UCLA Med Ctr/ UCLA D Geffen School, Residency Hospital — 2005
- UCLA, Internship Hospital — 2003
- University of California at Los Angeles, Internship Hospital — 2003
- University Of California, Los Angeles, School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2002
- University of California at Los Angeles, Undergraduate School — 1998
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Tucker?
Dr. Tucker is very kind and compassionate. He listens very well and asks questions. He is easy to talk to and doesn’t judge. He, and his staff, are extremely reliable and punctual. They have always returned my phone calls within less than a few hours. It is very easy to speak with his staff and I have never had problems getting in an appointment, or making changes to one, especially during busy school and holiday seasons. He is top notch at getting back to you with medication refills. I’ve NEVER had a more reliable doctor as far as calling me back. He doesn’t push the medication issue though. He also works with you and your child with biofeedback, lifestyle changes, exercise/mobility and incorporation of nutrition/dietary changes. We are pleased with Dr. Tucker and I hope to obtain more of his knowledge and expertise as my child enters adulthood.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Tucker frequently treats Alcohol Withdrawal, Opioid Withdrawal, and Alcohol-Induced Mental Disorders.
Dr. Tucker's office is located at 4000 MacArthur Blvd Ste 600, Newport Beach, CA 92660. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Tucker has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.