Dr. Lawrence Silverman, MD is a pediatric endocrinology specialist in Morristown, NJ. Dr. Silverman completed a residency at Long Island Jewish Medical Center. He currently practices at Pediatric Sub Specialty Clinic. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Silverman is board certified in Pediatric Endocrinology.
- University of California-San Francisco, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1990
- Rutgers Medical School, Medical School — 1987
- Brooklyn Meth Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1957
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Silverman?
Dr. Silverman has been seeing our daughter for GH deficiency since 2017. Although he comes across as kooky, he knows his stuff and is very friendly!! I have only good marks for him and appreciate the time he spent when we agonized over what to do. He gently reminded us that time was ticking and checked in, I had no idea how grateful I would be for that later on!! I would recommend Dr. Silverman to anyone going through GH deficiency!