Dr. Rubin has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Lawrence Rubin, MD is a cardiology specialist in Alexandria, VA. Dr. Rubin completed a residency at New York Hospital - Cornell. He currently practices at Virginia Heart and is affiliated with Reston Hospital Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Emory University School of Medicine - Cardiology, Fellowship Hospital — 1998
- New York Hospital - Cornell, Residency Hospital — 1994
- New York Hospital - Cornell - Internal Medicine, Internship Hospital — 1992
- University of Virginia, Undergraduate School — 1986
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Virginia
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Kaiser Permanente
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Alexandria4660 Kenmore Ave Ste 1200, Alexandria, VA 22304 Existing Patients: (703) 751-8111
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rubin?
Dr. Rubin is an exceptional cardiologist. He has always been available and conscientious. He takes the time to listen to and address my concerns. He is thorough when discussing the treatment alternatives.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Lawrence Rubin, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Rubin's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rubin accepts your insurance.
Dr. Rubin frequently treats Heart Disease, Chest Pain, and Electrocardiogram (EKG).
Dr. Rubin's office is located at 4660 Kenmore Ave Ste 1200, Alexandria, VA 22304. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Rubin speaks Chinese and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Reston Hospital Center
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
- Inova Fair Oaks Hospital
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Inova Loudoun Hospital