Dr. Negret has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Lawrence Negret, MD is a hematology specialist in Miami, FL. Dr. Negret completed a residency at SUNY. He currently practices at Pht Jmh Inpatient Psy Unit and is affiliated with Doctors Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Negret is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- Jackson Memorial Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- SUNY, Residency Hospital — 2002
- SUNY, Internship Hospital — 2000
- U Autonoma de Centro Am, Medical School — 1998
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Negret?
Excellent. He cleared all my doubts. Thank you.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Lawrence Negret, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Negret's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Negret accepts your insurance.
Dr. Negret frequently treats Venous Embolism and Thrombosis, Erythropoietin Test, and Anemia.
Dr. Negret's office is located at 1611 NW 12th Ave, Miami, FL 33136. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Doctors Hospital
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
- Miami Cancer Institute
- Sylvester Comprehensive Cancer Center