Dr. Lawrence Lenke, MD is a orthopedic spine surgery specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Lenke completed a residency at St. Louis Shriners Hospital For Children. He currently practices at ColumbiaDoctors Orthopedics and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lenke is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Barnes Jewish Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- St. Louis Shriners Hospital For Children, Residency Hospital — 1991
- Barnes Jewish Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1989
- Barnes - Jewish Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1987
- Northwestern University The Feinberg School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1986
- University Of Notre Dame, Undergraduate School — 1982
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lenke?
Dr Lenke is amazing! He was able to correct my spine which no one else could do! Caring, professional & kind! I am forever grateful to him & his team!
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital
- NewYork-Presbyterian/The Allen Hospital
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center