Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (317) 932-3395.
Dr. Lawrence Falender, DDS
Dr. Lawrence Falender, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Indianapolis, IN. He currently practices at Indianapolis Oral Surgery & Dental Implant Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons, Fellowship Hospital
- Lincoln Hosp Ctr-New York MC, Residency Hospital — 1987
- Lincoln Hosp Ctr-New York MC, Internship Hospital — 1984
- Indiana University / School of Dentistry, Medical School — 1983
- Indiana University, Undergraduate School — 1979
- Indiana University / School of Medicine, Undergraduate School — 1979
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Coventry Health Care
- Delta Dental
- Dental Network of America
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Managed Care (Non-HMO)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Principal Financial Group
- Sagamore Health Network
- Total Dental Administrators PPO
- United Concordia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Falender?
el trato fue muy amable
- Ascension Saint Vincent Carmel
- Community Hospital East
- Community Hospital North
- IU Health University Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Lawrence Falender, DDS generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Falender's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Falender accepts your insurance.
Dr. Falender frequently treats Anesthesia, Bone Grafting, and Conscious Sedation.
Dr. Falender's office is located at 1320 N Post Rd, Indianapolis, IN 46219. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Falender speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Falender has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.