Dr. Lawrence Jaeger, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Jaeger's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Lawrence Jaeger, DO is a dermatologist in New York, NY. He currently practices at Advanced Dermatology and is affiliated with BronxCare Health System— Fulton Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Jaeger is board certified in Dermatology.
- Rutgers University, Undergraduate School — 1986
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Fidelis Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Locals (any local)
- Oxford Health Plans
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Jaeger?
The office is extremely convenient. The staff is very helpful and often direct..but gracious. Bedside manners are as to be expected...Dr. Jaeger cares about his patients.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Jaeger accepts your insurance.
Dr. Jaeger frequently treats Hair Loss, Acne, and Seborrheic Dermatitis.
Dr. Jaeger's office is located at 200 Central Park S Apt 107, New York, NY 10019. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Jaeger speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Jaeger has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- BronxCare Health System— Fulton Campus
- BronxCare Hospital Center - Grand Concourse Campus
- Roosevelt Hospital