Call (737) 276-4543 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Laurence Tokaz, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Austin, TX. Dr. Tokaz completed a residency at University of North Carolina Hospitals. He currently practices at Texas Oncology and is affiliated with St. David's Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Tokaz is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- U Tex, Fellowship Hospital — 1984
- University of North Carolina Hospitals, Residency Hospital — 1982
- University of North Carolina Hospitals, Internship Hospital — 1980
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
South Austin4101 James Casey St Ste 100, Austin, TX 78745 Existing Patients: (737) 276-4543
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Tokaz?
Dr. Tokaz is current on the latest cancer research. He's also approachable and explains everything easily. I would highly recommend him.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Tokaz has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Laurence Tokaz, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Tokaz's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Tokaz accepts your insurance.
Dr. Tokaz frequently treats Anemia, Pancytopenia, and Erythropoietin Test.
Dr. Tokaz's office is located at 4101 James Casey St Ste 100, Austin, TX 78745. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Tokaz speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
- St. David's Medical Center
- St. David's North Austin Medical Center
- St. David's Round Rock Medical Center
- St. David's South Austin Medical Center