Dr. Laurence Balter, MD is a infectious disease specialist in Bethesda, MD. Dr. Balter completed a residency at Strong Meml Hosp - U Rochester. He currently practices at Kane & Davis Associates and is affiliated with Sibley Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Balter is board certified in Infectious Disease.
Kane & Davis Associates
Kane & Davis Associates6400 Goldsboro Rd Ste 330, Bethesda, MD 20817 Existing Patients: (301) 320-3361
- Strong Meml Hosp - U Rochester, Fellowship Hospital
- Strong Meml Hosp - U Rochester, Residency Hospital — 2001
- New York U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1998
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Balter?
An outstanding and understanding physician, Dr. Balter really followed me throughout my surgery and sickness. He is a fine doctor and a caring human being.
- Sibley Memorial Hospital