Dr. Laura Pirich, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Pirich's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Laura Pirich, MD is a pediatric hematology-oncology specialist in Columbia, SC. Dr. Pirich completed a residency at Arkansas Childrens Hospital. She currently practices at Palmetto Health-USC Pediatrics - Pediatric Hematology/Oncology and is affiliated with Prisma Health Richland Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Pirich is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Childrens Memorial Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1998
- Arkansas Childrens Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1995
- Arkansas Childrens Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1993
- University of Arkansas For Medical Sciences, Medical School — 1992
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Pirich?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Pirich accepts your insurance.
Dr. Pirich frequently treats Sickle Cell Disease, Leukemia Diagnostic Evaluations, and Erythropoietin Test.
Dr. Pirich's office is located at 7 Richland Medical Park Dr Ste 7215, Columbia, SC 29203. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Pirich has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Prisma Health Richland Hospital
Palmetto Health-USC Pediatrics - Pediatric Hematology/Oncology
Palmetto Health-USC Pediatrics - Pediatric Hematology/Oncology7 Richland Medical Park Dr Ste 7215, Columbia, SC 29203 (803) 434-3533