Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (831) 204-6156.
Dr. Laura Likar, MD
Dr. Laura Likar, MD is a pulmonologist in Santa Cruz, CA. Dr. Likar completed a residency at University of VT. She currently practices at Dignity Health Medical Group - Dominican and is affiliated with Dominican Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Likar is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- Brown University / Alpert Medical School, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- University of VT, Residency Hospital — 1992
- U of VT, Internship Hospital — 1990
- University of VT, Internship Hospital — 1990
- University of New Mexico School of Medicine, Medical School — 1989
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Likar?
Knowledgeable. Kind. Excellent care. Highly recommended.
- Dominican Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Laura Likar, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Likar's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Likar accepts your insurance.
Dr. Likar frequently treats Asthma, COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease), and Bronchiectasis.
Dr. Likar's office is located at 1595 Soquel Dr Ste 230, Santa Cruz, CA 95065. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Likar has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Dignity Health Medical Group - Dominican
Dignity Health Medical Group - Dominican1595 Soquel Dr Ste 230, Santa Cruz, CA 95065