Dr. Puzio has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Lawrence Puzio, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Greensboro, NC. Dr. Puzio completed a residency at Vanderbilt University Hospital. He currently practices at Greensboro Pediatricians Inc and is affiliated with The Moses H. Cone Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Puzio is board certified in Pediatrics.
- Vanderbilt University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1994
- Vanderbilt University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1992
- Vanderbilt University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1991
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Healthcare of the Carolinas
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Greensboro Pediatricians Inc
Greensboro Pediatricians Inc510 N Elam Ave Ste 202, Greensboro, NC 27403 Existing Patients: (336) 299-3183
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Puzio?
We love taking our boys to Dr Puzio. He is always very thorough and gentle. He explains things very carefully. Highly recommend him
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Lawrence Puzio, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Puzio's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Puzio accepts your insurance.
Dr. Puzio frequently treats Nasopharyngitis, Common Cold, and Immunization Administration.
Dr. Puzio's office is located at 510 N Elam Ave Ste 202, Greensboro, NC 27403. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- The Moses H. Cone Memorial Hospital