Dr. Paraskos has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Lara Paraskos, MD is a endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism specialist in South Miami, FL. Dr. Paraskos completed a residency at Jackson Memorial Hospital-University Miami School Medicine. She currently practices at Jose E Jaen MD and is affiliated with Baptist Hospital Of Miami. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Paraskos is board certified in Diabetes, Metabolism & Endocrinology.
- Jackson Meml Hosp University Miami, Fellowship Hospital — 2014
- Jackson Memorial Hospital-University Miami School Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2011
- Jackson Memorial Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2009
- Jackson Memorial Hospital-University Miami School Medicine, Internship Hospital — 2009
- Univ Of Miami Sch Of Med, Medical School — 2008
- Emory University, Undergraduate School — 2004
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Paraskos?
Takes the time to explain situation and options
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Lara Paraskos, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Paraskos' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Paraskos accepts your insurance.
Dr. Paraskos frequently treats Thyroid Disorders and Diabetes & Glucose Monitoring.
Dr. Paraskos' office is located at 6141 Sunset Dr Ste 403, South Miami, FL 33143. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Paraskos speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami
- South Miami Hospital
Jose E Jaen MD
Diane R. Krieger MD6141 Sunset Dr Ste 403, South Miami, FL 33143 (305) 665-2300