Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients may call (858) 437-9988 to make an appointment.
Dr. Lara Le, MD
Dr. Lara Le, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Escondido, CA. Dr. Le completed a residency at UCLA Sepulveda Va Med Center. She currently practices at Emad Bishay, MD and is affiliated with Palomar Medical Center Poway. She accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Le is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- UCLA Sepulveda Va Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1997
- UCLA - Sepulveda, Internship Hospital — 1995
- University of Pittsburgh Medical Center|University of Pittsburgh Medical School, Medical School — 1994
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Net
- Sharp Health Plan
- TriWest Champus
- UnitedHealthcare of California
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Le?
Dr. Lara Lee and the people she works with provide excellent service. They are very helpful and courteous. I have been seeing Dr Lee for 20 years and the service has always been excellent.
- Palomar Medical Center Poway
- Palomar Medical Center Downtown Escondido
- Palomar Medical Center Escondido
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Healthgrades insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Lara Le, MD on Sharecare. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Le's profile.
Dr. Le frequently treats the following conditions: Muscle Spasm, Acute Sinusitis, and Sinusitis. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Le's office is located at 225 E 2nd Ave Ste 102 Bldg 2, Escondido, CA 92025. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Le is able to speak Vietnamese and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Le provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Lara Le, MD is affiliated with Palomar Medical Center Poway and Palomar Medical Center Downtown Escondido.
Yes, Dr. Lara Le, MD holds board certifications in Internal Medicine.
Dr. Le has over 28 years of healthcare experience.
There is a star rating of 3.6/5 for Dr. Lara Le, MD. Patients say that the appointment wasn't rushed and they trusted the provider's decisions. See all patient feedback on Sharecare.