Dr. Lani Thomas, MD is a vascular & interventional radiology specialist in Murfreesboro, TN. Dr. Thomas completed a residency at University of Mississippi. He currently practices at Murfreesboro Vascular & Interventional and is affiliated with Saint Thomas Rutherford Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
Murfreesboro Vascular & Interventional
Seton Building1840 Medical Center Pkwy, Murfreesboro, TN 37129 Existing Patients: (615) 396-4282
- University of Virginia, Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- University of Mississippi, Residency Hospital — 2009
- University Of Tennessee Medical Center At Knoxville, Internship Hospital — 2005
- University of Tennessee / Memphis / College of Medicine & Surgery, Medical School — 2004
- University Of Tennessee Martin, Undergraduate School — 1998
- Amalgamated Clothing & Textile Workers Union
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- POMCO Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Thomas?
I have only been to Dr. Thomas office a few times. Each time I have been very impressed with him and the staff. He listens to what you have to ask. He is detailed with procedures and that is important. I heard a quote from somewhere that I feel is perfect for Dr. Thomas, "The good physician treats the disease; the great physician treats the patient who has the disease." I believe that is how he conducts himself with his patients. The staff in this office are very friendly and knowledgeable. Everyone just made me feel so comfortable.
- Saint Thomas Rutherford Hospital