Dr. Lassiter has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Lance Lassiter, MD is a oncology specialist in Matthews, NC. Dr. Lassiter completed a residency at Shands Hospital at the University of Florida. He currently practices at Nalle Clinic-matthews Specialty Ctr and is affiliated with Novant Health Matthews Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lassiter is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- Shands Hospital at the University of Florida, Residency Hospital — 1999
- Shands Hospital at the University of Florida, Internship Hospital — 1997
- University of Alabama At Birmingham, Medical School — 1996
- University of Alabama, Undergraduate School — 1992
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Nalle Clinic-matthews Specialty Ctr1700 MATTHEWS TOWNSHIP PKWY, Matthews, NC 28105 Existing Patients: (704) 841-8151
Matthews Hematology Oncology
Matthews Hematology Oncology Associates3036 Senna Dr, Matthews, NC 28105 Existing Patients: (704) 841-8151
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lassiter?
He is very personable, understanding, easy to talk to, up to date on latest research and treatments, spends time with patients, answers questions thoroughly, positive and re-assuring attitude. His staff is pleasant as well.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Lance Lassiter, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Lassiter's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lassiter accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lassiter frequently treats Breast Cancer, Anemia, and Neutropenia.
Dr. Lassiter's office is located at 1700 MATTHEWS TOWNSHIP PKWY, Matthews, NC 28105. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Novant Health Matthews Medical Center
- Novant Health Presbyterian Medical Center