Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (507) 405-0046.
Dr. Lance Pagliaro, MD
New Patient(507) 405-0046
Dr. Lance Pagliaro, MD is a oncology specialist in Rochester, MN. Dr. Pagliaro completed a residency at Geo Wash U Sch Med MC. He currently practices at Mayo Clinic - Minnesota and is affiliated with Mayo Clinic - Rochester. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Pagliaro is board certified in Medical Oncology.
Mayo Clinic - Minnesota
Rochester - Cancer200 1st St Sw, Rochester, MN 55905 Call
- MD Anderson Cancer Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- Geo Wash U Sch Med MC, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- Geo Wash U Sch Med MC, Residency Hospital — 1990
- Geo Wash U Sch Med MC, Internship Hospital — 1988
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Pagliaro?
- Mayo Clinic - Rochester
- Mayo Clinic Hospital, Saint Marys Campus
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Pagliaro has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Lance Pagliaro, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Pagliaro's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Pagliaro accepts your insurance.
Dr. Pagliaro frequently treats Renal Neoplasms & Resection, Pancreatic Neoplasms, and Urinary System Neoplasms.
Dr. Pagliaro's office is located at 200 1st St Sw, Rochester, MN 55905. Find other locations and directions.